The Middle East continues to be strong, resilient and successful – it presents a wealth of opportunities. Each year Seatrade Middle East Maritime attracts more and more top players from the world’s shipowning community. Further strengthening its position as the premier sales and networking platform in the Middle East and opening doors to: Bahrain; Egypt; Iran; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; UAE; Plus North & East Africa, India and Pakista.
What 2012 exhibitors achieved:
- 87% of exhibitors achieved new business and sales, while 83% established new contacts
- 94% of exhibitors thought the quality of visitor was good or very good
- 94% of exhibitors said the were likely to return in 2014
- 92% of exhibitors said the event was successful for them and they had achieved their goals
10 good reasons to exhibit
Seatrade Middle East Maritime continues to be the most effective way to network and do business with top business people from not only the Middle East but internationally – under one roof.
We have many reasons for you to exhibit – here are just 10 of them.
- To secure orders at the show and generate sales leads
- Unveil your new product or technology to a global audience
- Establish new business contacts locally & internationally
- Meet with existing clients in the region
- Support local agent
- Benefit from our extensive marketing and PR campaign which is conducted across print, emarketing platforms (including social media), radio and more
- Network at our key social occasions and do business in a region where face-to-face contact is key
- Your competitors will be there and taking advantage of the event
- Meet with more than 7,000 relevant attendees
- Use as a platform to hold annual meet